About Me

My photo
生气只是当下的感觉~事情过了就会没事

Thursday, June 25, 2009

happy teacher day

i m very happy today
bcs school celebrated
happy teacher day
but our class just give
some cards to each teacher
n no 1 give teacher present
we all dun have celebrate with our teacher
we all just play play play
we play many many
we play ABC,金箍棒,Truth or Dare n 剪刀石头布
ABC bit very "small force"
金箍棒 we many hand there n winnie dun have place to put her hand
Truth or Dare carling need to say i love u to kent,sister need to say to shi wei,kevin need to say to leanne,carling also need to ask kent u lum me or not
剪刀石头布 winnie n leanne play first,then many ppl play also
brother n sister so pitiful they need to open 一只马
我真的很久没有玩得酱"巅"
i really happy today
thank to my friends
thank you
chaileng

2 comments:

. said...

谢谢分享哦~

M S D I M P L E said...

Didnt thx to me???
TT...
=P